Thursday, June 19, 2008

***NOTE*** You must include the following information for me to be
able to help. Without this information, I won't answer most
questions.

1. What version of Kali are you using?
2. Connection type: {PPP, SLIP, SLiRP, ethernet}
3. Packet driver: {etherppp, slipper, cslipper, wd8003e, 3c509,
etc.}
4. If using modem, what brand/model of modem and speed?
5. If using modem, what init string are you using?
6. Command line used to start packet driver.
7. Script used when connecting to host (or at least outline the
prompts)
8. A copy of wattcp.cfg.
9. A copy of kali.cfg.
10. A copy of .slirprc if using SLiRP
11. A description of the problem and what steps you have taken to
try to resolve the problem. I want to know at what point in the
instructions in kali.doc you can't get past. If you send me email
stating that you cannot connect to Kali Central and don't tell me
that you can ping it successfully, I will just send you a copy of
this message. Please try to read the instructions first.