Monday, June 23, 2008

Kali Thanks!

I would like to thank all of the people who have made contributions
to Kali. Without these people you probably wouldn't be playing
internet games at all.

A special thanks goes to my wife Eleanor and daughter Jennifer. I
thank my wife for her patience, for allowing me those long hours in
my office pecking away at the computer, for being my attorney, for
being a friend and listening to all my problems, and for supporting
me 100%. I thank my daughter Jennifer for being herself. She's
just great! :)

The following people and/or companies have contributed in one way
or another. They are listed in chronological order of
contribution. I may have made a mistake in the ordering of one or
two but hopefully I didn't leave anyone out. If I did, *please*
let me know and I will correct it.

id Software - for writing Doom and providing the source code for
ipxsetup. This is what got me into multiplayer gaming!
Jake Page (snake) - the author of tcpsetup. tcpsetup was the first
program to allow internet Doom.
Erick Engelke - the author of Waterloo TCP (wattcp). Wattcp is
used in both iFrag and Kali.
Scott Coleman (Khan) - the author of iFrag and the original IPX
code in Kali. My mentor, friend, and adversary (Doom) for a
long time.