Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Parallax - for writing Descent...the program that inspired Kali.
I guess Interplay gets some credit here too. :)
Frank Fejes (Warp2) & PooterMan (I still don't know his name!) -
for registering the first two copies of Kali!
Danny Gasparovski - the author of SLiRP. He made several changes
to his program at my request. Without his efforts shell users
would be stuck with MILK ;-)
Patrick Klos - one of the authors of pppshare (along with his
brother). At my request they developed pppshare just for Kali
users.
Jonathon Roy (roy7) - for porting the kali code to unix to make the
first Kali server. For providing consulting on further unix
programming.
Edward Henigin (Texas Net) - for running the first Kali server and
the iFrag Tracker.
Pramod Gumpeni (ZenMaster) - the author of the Kali Game FAQ and a
beta tester. My number one fan! Also ran Zen's Temple.
Chung Lau (waver) - author of the netcom shell kit. Available at
most Kali ftp sites.
Ethan Winkley - author of the PPP FAQ.
Byron Followell - author of the Netcruiser FAQ.
Derek Bumpas - author of snatch.
Lawrence Reiss - author of the Compuserve FAQ.
loopy - for cracking every version of Kali before anyone else and
letting me know just how bad my security was ;-)
Axxis Corporation - Mark Leslie, Mike Fine, Mike Maxwell, Suzie
Peterson, Marsha Maxwell - for handling credit card orders,
running a server, and official Web site.
Westwood Studios - for writing Command & Conquer and supplying me
with a whole new set of customers :)